Please join us for the Health Care Improvement Foundation’s Partnership for Patient Care (PPC) 2021 Leadership Summit and 15 year PPC Anniversary. This two-day, virtual event brings healthcare leaders together to address the most pressing healthcare challenges and to hear about the innovative work organizations across the region are doing to advance quality and patient safety. This year’s event features discussions about how area organizations are addressing health equity and how safety and equity are linked.
Date & Time
Tuesday, November 9, 1-3 PM EST
Wednesday, November 10, 1-3 PM EST
This is a FREE virtual event, which attendees will join via Zoom.
- 1:00 – 1:20 Welcome and 15-Year Anniversary Celebration Remarks
- 1:20 – 2:05 Delaware Valley Patient Safety & Quality Award Top 3 Winners Announcement and Presentations
- 2:05 – 2:50 How Health Equity is Being Incorporated into HCIF’s Programs
- 2:50 – 3:00 Closing Remarks
- 1:00 – 1:10 Opening Remarks
- 1:10 – 1:55 Keynote presentation, “Safety and Equity: Inextricably Linked” from Tejal Gandhi, MD, MPH, CPPS, Chief Safety and Transformation Officer, Press Ganey
- 1:55 – 2:45 CEO & Senior Leader Panel Discussion on Health Equity
- 2:45 – 3:00 Closing Remarks
Tejal Gandhi, MD, MPH, CPPS, is the Chief Safety and Transformation Officer at Press Ganey. In this role, she is responsible for advancing the Zero Harm movement, improving patient and workforce safety, and developing innovative health care transformation strategies. In addition, Dr. Gandhi is leading the Press Ganey Equity Partnership to advance equity in health care. She received her MD and MPH degrees from Harvard Medical School and the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and trained at Duke University Medical Center.
The objectives of Dr. Gandhi’s keynote presentation, “Safety and Equity: Inextricably Linked” are as follows:
- Understand a broader definition of harm and how inequities contribute
- Identify ways to leverage safety efforts from the last 20 years to accelerate equity efforts
- Identify strategies to incorporate the equity lens into existing safety efforts
Cassidy Tarullo at firstname.lastname@example.org