Clinical Quality & Patient Safety
Fostering collaborations among health care providers to improve quality and safety.
Population & Community Health
Strengthening connections between health care and communities to promote health, well-being, and equity.
Quality Data & Transparency
Supporting the public reporting of quality data and managing programs to improve the affordability of health care.
Looking for high quality health care?
Compare Pennsylvania Hospitals and Cancer Centers.
HCIF is pleased to welcome new board members who will begin their initial terms on the Board in 2019:
- Emily Lafeir (Operations Manager, Steele Institute for Health Innovation, Geisinger Health)
- Sara McCullough (Chief of Staff, PA State Senator Tim Kearney)
- Mark Mullen, MD (VP, Life Care, Holy Redeemer Health System)
- Andrew Norton, MD (Chief Medical Officer, Main Line Health)
- Kate Woods (Chief Compliance Officer, Schweiger Dermatology Group)
Board members Mike Laign, Mary Lou Manning, Elaine Markezin and Gary Perecko were also recognized. They have completed their final terms on the Board and we thank them for their valuable contributions to HCIF.